Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thinking Of Buying Server
Old_and_Slow
post Nov 1 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 515

Hi was wondering if your servers will run 1.6. I am new to this. I want to get COD4. How easy is it to run for a noob. Thanks Bob. unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Nov 2 2012, 03:52 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Old_and_Slow @ Nov 1 2012, 07:32 PM) *
Hi was wondering if your servers will run 1.6. I am new to this. I want to get COD4. How easy is it to run for a noob. Thanks Bob. unsure.gif

While you are welcome to ask questions on the forums, this is the slowest method of gaining an answer as they are not tightly monitored. Email and support tickets will generate a faster response time.

We do have the 1.6 version of Call of Duty 4, as that is not the latest it would be best if this was specified during ordering as downgrading a server version often fails, and requires we wipe the server out and start with a fresh install.

Running a server for a noob, can be a daunting task. Basic server operations, start, and stop are easy with our panel. But as you start looking to customize the server to your taste with mods, maps, and settings there are a lot of options available. Some folks take right to game server management, others struggle with it the entire time and never get a full handle even after months of trying. We will make adjustments for you to the best of our knowledge. But it is not always easy to understand what the client is looking for in effects, for us to translate into settings, mods, and maps for them. In addition this level of support falls at the bottom on our support list. Server repairs, outages, new sales, upgrades all have higher priority due to time issues and responsibility levels.

Thanks, and happy game server hunting.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:04 PM