IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server?
Guest_Recidivist_*
post May 2 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Guests

I payed for my server a month and a week ago and i havnt recieved ANY information on its where abouts atall, apart from an invoice saying a payment is due..when i havnt even had my server fo the first month..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 2 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Recidivist @ May 2 2008, 01:27 PM) *
I payed for my server a month and a week ago and i havnt recieved ANY information on its where abouts atall, apart from an invoice saying a payment is due..when i havnt even had my server fo the first month..

Your server was setup the day you ordered, with the username and password you specified when you ordered it.
You were emailed both you username and password in a wecome email. As well as a second email providing you all information needed to connect to and access your game server. I have copies of those emails.

I have just had them resent too you, I strongly suggest you look at your spam settings and junk/spam folder.

As stated earlier, your account was set up with theusername and password you specified when ordering, so you should be able to access the control panel at any time to look up what your servers IP is if you are having trouble recieving email. You may also email us at anytime with a new password and request we change it, provided you are using the email you registered with.

+Quote Post
Guest_Recidivist_*
post May 3 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #3

Guests

Sorted, thank you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 09:42 AM