IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sponsorships?
Guest_Chris_*
post May 4 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Guests

I don't see anything about this so I thought I might ask. Would you sponsor a small public cs 1.6 server if it was branded with your tag and referred to your service throughout gameplay?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 4 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

The answer is right above your head, one of 3 pinned topics. Given the fact that you can't be bothered to truly look, means you probably can't be bothered to put forth effort to bring us clients (IE advertise us). If the sponsored clan/orginization doesn't put forth an effort to advertise us then it is flushing money down the drain for us to sponsor them, as hosting servers is not free. So I'm afraid the answer is no.

+Quote Post
Guest_Chris_*
post May 6 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #3

Guests

Chill chill, I didn't see it before I posted, you sound like a child with your response anyway. And I have purchased a server from your company so I'm not looking for a free ride, just a discount if I were to do so with a server sometime in the future.

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 6 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Iím sorry you feel the answer is childish. But with over 3 requests for a free server everyday, then add to that about half of them start whining and even swearing at us when we turn down there request for a free ride. We tend to get tired of the requests, but by the same token we do not wish to sensor forum posts or ignore them as that leads to claims of deception or no customer service. (how someone looking for a free ride is entitled to customer service I never have understood) So we are going to be straight up with our answer and try to provide future readers a clear reason as to why we shouldnít be providing them with a free server.

+Quote Post
Guest_Chris_*
post May 11 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #5

Guests

Gotcha. Yeah I understand the business aspect of profit vs advertisement vs customer satisfaction and I probably should have taken a closer look at the forum topics. the sponsorship one seemed to slip by my vision (maybe because it was during finals week in college?). But what I meant was just a slight discount even a few dollars as I am a poor college student and would gladly add advertising just for a few dollars less on a server, but it's nothing to beg or whine about. But thank you for the informative response.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 12:03 AM