IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gmod Server - Info
Guest_dryJ_*
post May 7 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hi, i have been lured by your lovely prices, and would like to know if you have an idea what the sort of ping would be from your servers, as i am in the UK. Maybe a test server so i could see what this would be like, would be great.
Thanks, dryJ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 7 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (dryJ @ May 7 2008, 02:40 PM) *
Hi, i have been lured by your lovely prices, and would like to know if you have an idea what the sort of ping would be from your servers, as i am in the UK. Maybe a test server so i could see what this would be like, would be great.
Thanks, dryJ

Simply send us an email requesting a test server and the location(s) you would like to test. I would recommend NY, CH, or ATL with you being in theUK but that is your choice.
Test servers will be limited to 2 slots and will only be kept up for a couple days, as they aen' ment to be freebies, just as a means of effectivly testing game play connection. So make sure you are going to have some time to try the test server when you request it, as repeat requests stating you didn't get a chance to test may be viewed as simply trying to get a freebie server.

+Quote Post
Guest_dryJ_*
post May 8 2008, 04:01 AM
Post #3

Guests

I was very impressed by the test server: low ping (even with 6000 or so miles between me and the server) and excellent reliabilty. I will definitly look to rent a server from you.
Thanks, dryJ

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 05:31 AM