Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Only Texas?
Kevin
post May 30 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 428

I am trying to order a GMOD server from you, 9 slots. BUT I can only choose Dallas, Texas when I live in MI. I get better pings from your Chicago, IL server. is GMOD not available on those servers?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 30 2008, 05:55 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

We will not overfill our machines and for the moment other loations are full so they have been pulled from the odering system until such time as there is more room due to customers leaving or us getting more machiines setup out there.

+Quote Post
Guest_Paul L_*
post Sep 5 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (studeggle @ May 30 2008, 05:55 AM) *
We will not overfill our machines and for the moment other loations are full so they have been pulled from the odering system until such time as there is more room due to customers leaving or us getting more machiines setup out there.

If we choose Dallas now but would like another location in the future when the option is available, would we be able to switch?

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Sep 5 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Paul L @ Sep 5 2008, 06:43 PM) *
If we choose Dallas now but would like another location in the future when the option is available, would we be able to switch?

Yes this would be allowed, we also currently have room for one source game server in Chicago do to resent cancelations. So if this is the desired location select Dallas and send us an email immidiatly and it will be placed there. Otherwise we will simply add the Chicago spot to the availabilty que.

+Quote Post
Darkhand
post Sep 5 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 445

QUOTE (studeggle @ Sep 5 2008, 08:01 PM) *
Yes this would be allowed, we also currently have room for one source game server in Chicago do to resent cancelations. So if this is the desired location select Dallas and send us an email immidiatly and it will be placed there. Otherwise we will simply add the Chicago spot to the availabilty que.

I'm the guest above, just ordered a Hidden:Source server in Dallas and would love a Chicago slot. I'll email now! Thanks for the quick reply!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 07:18 PM