Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Is Gmod Unavailable?
TomatoSoup
post May 30 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

Because the NewYork location fried, I don't have a server any more. And I am unable to get a new one due to this unavailable message.

So, why is it unavailable, and when can I order a new one?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post May 30 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

The NY location being fried is the root cause. That resulted in many customers moving to our other locations, plus resulted in one less location to host from. That increased demand on our other locations has filled the machines for GMOD.
I have a couple machines I am working on setting up right now but this takes time and still doesn't tackle the issue of increased demand on our other locations so it may only be open for a couple days when we open it again until we can get things resolved and have our replacement machines and open up the fourth location again.
I hate closing the doors to orders of any type of games we offer, but DGS is commited to only offering quality product.

+Quote Post
TomatoSoup
post May 30 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 254

QUOTE (studeggle @ May 30 2008, 02:30 PM) *
The NY location being fried is the root cause. That resulted in many customers moving to our other locations, plus resulted in one less location to host from. That increased demand on our other locations has filled the machines for GMOD.
I have a couple machines I am working on setting up right now but this takes time and still doesn't tackle the issue of increased demand on our other locations so it may only be open for a couple days when we open it again until we can get things resolved and have our replacement machines and open up the fourth location again.
I hate closing the doors to orders of any type of games we offer, but DGS is commited to only offering quality product.

Right. Well, I'm going to go try Art of War Central. I'll compare the services and, when you guys get your stuff back up, I might come back.

+Quote Post
XArchitectX
post Jun 3 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 426

QUOTE (TomatoSoup @ May 30 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Right. Well, I'm going to go try Art of War Central. I'll compare the services and, when you guys get your stuff back up, I might come back.

lol. AOW sucks ass they will treat you like shit and give you lag servers. they even throw ulx on with a MOTD advertising their servers.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2018 - 11:47 AM