Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server Cpu, on gmod
XArchitectX
post Jun 3 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 426

I was wondering how much it would cost per slot to get more cpu power for one server. so lets say
I want a 5 slot which would normally be 10 a month, could i pay 20 a month for it for dbl the cpu power? This would be for gmod10. I ask this becuase i help run 3 gmod 9 slots and when people build massive things it starts lagging and pings rise and such. I am not complaining about it, just wondering if I could pay more for more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Jun 3 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

We would need to take a look at the exact situation to ensure that the problem is being addressed. We can boost you server for a total of $4/slot.
But I would want to be certian that boosing it would address the problem and that there is not a problem on our end.
Please submit support tickets when it is happening with as much detail as possible.
Time problem occured, so we can look back through the machines logs to see exactly what was happening.
What the problem(s) are (IE increased ping, time replays, players freezing, ect) we prefer you be more descriptive then lag as that term is used to describe many different problems with different cuases so it makes it harder for us to identify the cause.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 05:01 AM