Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> -tvmasteronly And Base Gamemode?
cj1094
post Jun 14 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 215

What is with the new command line part -tvmasteronly does it do anything, and also all of a sudden my gamemode won't go to sandbox it goes to base. Which are default gamemodes , which would not be considered mods. I have no clue, but my server just started acting up...
Also was -console there before because all of a sudden my "admins" can't use the console for some reason. Does the - mean "no" console or what. I'm sorry I don't know anythign about command lines.
Server: 208.100.24.3:27016
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Jun 14 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

tvmasteronly and console have always been present.

tvmaseronly prevents customers from setting up sourcetv servers with uncontroled number of slots, allowing only one sourcetv slot to be created. This prevents the addition of unauthorized slots.

Console is to allow us to track what the server is doing, otherwise the dedicated server would run without allowing our interaction, which would drastically complicate troubleshooting.

The base mode only is a result of a bad patch that was stuck out, it was repaired shortly after being put out, but the repair was not an upgrade just change of file so the server doesn't recognize it is needed. So servers that upated before they fixed it are stuck with problem files. We will manually apply the fix for you, now that we know your server is experiencing it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 05:01 AM