Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gmod Acting Up, Manual Fix
St3al7h
post Jun 21 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 435

I was reading on an earlier post that stated that if i update my Garry's Mod server before the fix was applied to my account it would cause some issues. well those issues have surface and i'm in need of your help stud. Its setting my gamemode as base game mode and its stripped most of the weapons including the phys gun. My server info is

72.233.56.7:27024

Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Jun 21 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Fix is being applied. To you and those reading this you should submit support requests through the support desk as support tickets are monitored before forums and emails. And while we finish up the support tickets regularly allowing us to get to forum reading, the forum reading still does occur afterwards and therefore will result in a delay in your problem being fixed.
Support desk can be directly accessed without further login once you are logged into the game control panel. Or you may also click on the support desk link on the menu on the left of the site and create an account for seporate login.

+Quote Post
St3al7h
post Jun 21 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Alright, thanks for the speedy reply. This is why i only use dragon game servers in all seriousness.

Also, another question if you wouldn't mind: I'm trying to find the line of text that sets my default gamemode to one i have uploaded. What would be the syntax to change the gamemode to fortwars in server.cfg?

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Jun 21 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

sv_defaultgamemode "fortwars" provided fortwars is the accurate title for the game mode.
You can also use the command line changer, select new command line, place a check in the box for defaultgamemode, then enter the gamemode name. Save and select it as the starting command line.

+Quote Post
St3al7h
post Jun 21 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #5

works 100% great, thanks again

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2018 - 07:11 AM