Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server Steam Update Issue
Anubis
post Jul 13 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 439

Hello , i currently have a Garrysmod server with you guys but since the steam update whenever i run the Steam Update Tool from my Control Panel it always gives me this message :
Starting the Steam Update...
****Don't close this window. If you close this window the update will still be executed on the server****

Stopping the game server...
Game server has been stopped.
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Getting version 33 of Steam HLDS Update Tool
Downloading. . . . . . . . . .ERROR: delete of HldsUpdateTool.exe failed, Win32 Error 5 "Access is denied."
Starting the game server...
Game server has been started.
The Steam update has completed. You may close this window.

I have no idea why it's doing that and people are growing restless as they can't play on the server. Sorry if it's unclear and thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
studeggle
post Jul 13 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am not finding any Anubis user among our clients, and I have been through all our machines and am not finding any errors with the steam update. Please put in a support ticket so we can identify the server and get the problem resolved.
Thanks,
DGS

+Quote Post
Anubis
post Jul 13 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 439

Yes ,that's probably because i am a sub-user , i could give you the server i.p so that you could see if there's a problem? Maybe it's just me , i have no idea. Thanks for replying so fast.

The server i.p is 208.100.24.2 . Hope you can help and thanks for replying so quickly. You really do have great customer service.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 05:27 AM