Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> By far the best service and support I've encountered
(GDR) Jackal
post Apr 20 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

I recently purchased a Day of Defeat Source server based on the testimonials of a few different people I've talked to and read forum posts from, and I can honestly say that choosing DGS was one of the best things I could have done.

Others here have said the same thing, and it is entirely true that DGS' customer service is totally amazing (to say the least).

I am very new to administering a game server, and these guys have been there every step of the way helping me through issues that are sometimes beyond what even I would consider to be their scope of responsibility. The fact that they are always willing to research, explain and help, even on off-hours, speaks volumes about their personal and professional character.

Aside from the customer service aspect, the server itsself is FANTASTIC and our entire clan is more than satisfied with the coice. You guys are top notch and I'm proud to tell anyone that DGS should be their first choice for game server hosting.

Thanks again for the fantastic service and support!

Jonathan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PappaRock
post Apr 20 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Jackal,
We very much appreciate your kind words. We're trying to make this the best company to have provide your game servers. Having you say these things helps immensely.

We very much appreciate your business and we are happy that your clan is enjoying the server.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Vincent Rosetta
aka PappaRock
Dragon Game Servers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2018 - 03:18 PM