Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Customer Service
Devynn
post May 8 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Hey all. I'm helping form a new clan with some friends. We decided to use DGS because our old clan had servers here and they ran well. I'm really glad we did. We are all fairly new at steam server administration and the DGS team went out of their way to help us get the servers setup and make sure we had everything we needed. We are still getting the final touches on our servers and the DGS support team is helping us every step of the way. If you need server rentals, this is definatly the place to do it.

<=G3=>Devynn
Global Gaming Group
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamikazi_Chik
post May 8 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

I can't say enough about the service and support that the G3 clan has received from DGS. They were always just a phone call away. They quickly and efficiently addressed and resolved every problem that we encountered or question that we had. Mind you, we caused all the problems we encountered ourselves with lack of knowledge and having to go thru the trial and error process of learning.

I researched a lot of hosting companies and decided on DGS for their overall affordability, reliability, services offered, customer service and support. I highly recommend DGS for your game hosting needs.

Thanks to David and Vinnie for all you did to help us and get us up and running. We owe you a debt of gratitude that will be difficult to repay.

<=G3=>Kamikazi Chik
Global Gaming Group
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 05:32 AM