IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Out Performing Any Other Game Server Host.
cj1094
post Feb 26 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 215

I have enjoyed my game server as much as anyone that has purchased a server from you. They are cheap, support any mod that I have put forth, and the ping is excellent. 13 ping is what I get ALL the time, and I'm running on a celeron. Saying that your service is good or great is saying the least, the lowest that you can say. I could go on and on about how happy I am with my server. My clan is very pleased with the performance of your servers. I have got many accounts when people are just like, "Where did you get this server, and how much did you pay?". ohmy.gif
People are very jealous, so you should expect more customers. DGSs is my most favorite game server host. I am more pleased with you than gameservers.com or all the others that I have tried, and the ones my friends bought. I'm also very happy with your customer service. I mean who else answers all your question, sets up a test server, and puts your favorite mod on the test server in under 4 hours. NO ONE, except good old DGSs. I'm planning on buying another months worth of fun off you guys, and let me tell you. I'll love every minute of it! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 12:01 AM