Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server Question
Dragon Game Servers Board > Dragon Game Server Information > Pre-Sales Questions
killer421
A few questions am curious about:

1)Are different game's mixed on one server? (I heard it cause's crashing)

2)since i live in the UK, and you have to pay in dollars, are there any additional fee's?

3) What is the bandwidth limit?

thanks

==Killer421==
studeggle
We mix some games we don't mix others, we have several machines we utilize for testing the interaction between games and use that to determine which of (if any) our machines will host that game type.

There are no extra fees

There are no limits on bandwidth.

But at this time we are not accepting new orders for Chicago or NY so with you being in UK you may wish to look elsewhere.
killer421
But at this time we are not accepting new orders for Chicago or NY so with you being in UK you may wish to look elsewhere.

I don't understand? look for a different area to host the server, or a different provider?
studeggle
Most people in the UK want a NY or Chicago server due to ping. As we currently are not taking new orders in these locatins I felt you may want to look at other providers, but that is your choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.