Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: By far the best service and support I've encountered
Dragon Game Servers Board > Dragon Game Server Information > Testimonials
(GDR) Jackal
I recently purchased a Day of Defeat Source server based on the testimonials of a few different people I've talked to and read forum posts from, and I can honestly say that choosing DGS was one of the best things I could have done.

Others here have said the same thing, and it is entirely true that DGS' customer service is totally amazing (to say the least).

I am very new to administering a game server, and these guys have been there every step of the way helping me through issues that are sometimes beyond what even I would consider to be their scope of responsibility. The fact that they are always willing to research, explain and help, even on off-hours, speaks volumes about their personal and professional character.

Aside from the customer service aspect, the server itsself is FANTASTIC and our entire clan is more than satisfied with the coice. You guys are top notch and I'm proud to tell anyone that DGS should be their first choice for game server hosting.

Thanks again for the fantastic service and support!

Jonathan
PappaRock
Jackal,
We very much appreciate your kind words. We're trying to make this the best company to have provide your game servers. Having you say these things helps immensely.

We very much appreciate your business and we are happy that your clan is enjoying the server.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Vincent Rosetta
aka PappaRock
Dragon Game Servers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.